25/05/2014

Sweet and simple Flower Boy


This image came from Imagine that!  By Kris Breach.  I watched a video on YouTube this week from Amy R and she simply used pencil crayons- no blending or fussing of any sort soooooo I thought when was the last time I solely used pencil crayons....well a long time ago in a far away land lived a little troll family and the daughter loved to colour with pencil crayons and markers but......I sure you get the picture.  My dd colours all the time with them and I had not in a very long time!m I used my Prismacolors and voila this is the quick result!



I had made the embellishments from pony beads last week (when you have no,computer a person finds all kind of other projects). Added a little Studio Calico paper and a piece of black ribbon and BAM!  We call the front of the card complete.  I used a plank white card liner so it could be used for many occasions.  
Hope y'all had a scrappy day!  I know I did not create in the paper world but finished painting my dd bedroom, canned fiddleheads and put down some rhubarb.  I greatly love productive days!  
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment