20/04/2014

So Sorry I FROGOT your birthday........Imagine That

Okay really, Who has not forgot someone's birthday?  Someone you love perhaps????  I really have a story for you then....The first year our baby was born was so very stressful as she was a very sick little angel.  Well my husband's birthday went by and I never even said have a great day...not 1 but 2 days later I remembered and said Happy Birthday very sheepishly ....well we laughed and laughed but really that is how in my own world I was.....and he would argue I still am....lol 

On the outside of this card I used a steel die from All That Scraps/C.C. Designs.  They have the cutest steel dies and they are super easy to use.  When you open the card I used the super cute frog boots from Imagine That by Kris Breach.  Her cute images are so very easy to use in a multitude of ways!!  Talk about diversity:)  Her sets always come with a bunch of sentiments that are easy to use and cover a bunch of great occasions!

outside

inside the card (aren't those frogs just the cutest)
 
I hope you don't have the misfortune of forgetting a birthday but if you do then this is the set for you to whip up a card as fast as fast can be and presto bamo you have redeemed yourself!!
Happy Scrappin y'all
 
oh yeah....if its a loved one you happen to forget then I might add this advice....get a present too for total redemption:)
I

No comments:

Post a Comment