03/04/2014

Imagine That Digis Happy Birthday Ladybug

I have had a very busy week!  My dd had to have another cast on her foot to help her NOT walk on her tippy toes.  Poor Baby, she just wants the darn things off!!! I really cannot blame her at all!!!

And I have also taken on the role of the NEW ADMIN for the store page at Imagine That Digis.  Basically I will be helping with posts on the facebook page.  If you haven't done it already go on over press the "like" button and you will see the new things I hope to be able to get going.  I think I have bombarded Kris with a bunch of questions but she is totally awesome and loves to answer anything I have asked so far.....lol

Well without further distractions this weeks card is just as sweet as it can bee.  The rubber boots are shaped like a lady bug and really I wish they made the darn things in "big girl" sizes because I sure would love a pair! I colored the image with copics and what a blast I had figuring out the shading!  I used some Prima flowers and stacked and glued three together then I added some water and voila I had dimensional flowers.  Using red ribbon from my stash I glued the ribbon on the back and around so it would be tied together when presented to the recipient.


 
I used DCWV paper and cut a circle out with Spellbinders.  I added a sentiment for a Birthday card and Presto-Bamo this card was called finished!  I hope everyone out there in blog land has had a great day and it has been loaded with loads of scrappy goodness.....well or at least crafty goodness:)
cheers y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment