18/03/2014

Guest Designer for Little Blue Button Stamps

I am not sure if there could be any greater treat than to be asked to be a guest designer for a stamp company that you truly love**gush**.  Olga, whom is owner of Little Blue Button Stamps (lbbs), had asked me to design for the March stamp set which I have been completely delighted to do!  I used Miss Lily on Coffee Break to tell a friend how much they mean to me. 

I used C.C. Designs Cardstock which is another **gush**  amazing product!  Love using my copics when I color on the paper.  I used Pebbles 6 x 6 paper pad: Front Porch line, which I had never broken into and I love the patterns in this line.  It made me think of a warm summer day....and who couldn't use one of those?  I love to paper piece and even though this is a digi, it is so easy to paper piece.  I just copied the image twice and used repositionable adhesive to run it through the printer....voila! 

The sentiments popped into my head as soon as I seen this image.  Inside the card it says "and smiled"....who doesn't smile when they think of someone they love?  Really folks we should be walking around with smiles on our faces all day long! 

I love to get love and would love it if you left a comment!  Happy Scrapping Peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment