26/01/2014

Piper's Suprise AHSC #40


I have spent more money than I ever should have!  I adore All that Scraps and all the designers and super cute stamps. There is not one that you just couldn't squeeze ( even the cute Halloween ones!). Today I combined one of my favorite companies with a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge no. 40!  

The card began with Piper's Suprise.  Isn't she just precious?  I coloured her with E00, E11 and R20.  Then I used watercolours wo paint her hair and paper pieced her box.  I used stampin up flower dies for the background and the oval punch for the white embossed sentiment.  I used pearls for the left corner and the flowers came from a massive stash of flowers!  ( how does one gather so many supplies and NOT know enough to stop)?...lol.  I really need to learn new settings on my iPad for photos as my camera is broken....grrrrr 


The sketch is the inspiration and I invite you to come check us out, it's fun, what more can I say!  

Happy crafting and have a super great Sunday with your Family!  
Cheers
T

No comments:

Post a Comment