03/01/2014

Imagine That: Jenn n Friends

I have had an wonderful Christmas holiday, even though we have all had the flu, colds and kidney stones!!  Yes, I spent this week mostly in the hospital in severe pain for Kidney stones, may I NEVER be blessed with them again....enough bellyaching...lol

Over the break I have been very fortunate to have been asked to be on the Imagine That! DT team.  I love Kris for a number of reasons, one in particular we have a mutual friend, who we reminisced about right away.  I miss her wonderful digis and Kris showcases them occasionally and I LOVE that.  She is a wonderful person to work with and for.  I strongly recommend checking out her digis and you will see loads of images you will want to use time and again. 

For my first entry in January, Kris has a monthly challenge, this month is Jenn n Friends.  I loved doing this card because I just printed the color copy and away we go.  Kris is an expert at coloring her images and using a wonderfully colorful palette.  Here is my creation for this current challenge.

 
I am trying a new "photo booth" right now.  I made one over the holidays that I hope creates better background images.  Sometimes a sippy cup and all the house mess just insn't what I wanna showcase...lol.  I hope you have a scrap happy day and I hope your creative bug jumps out and grabs ya!
 
cheers
t
   

No comments:

Post a Comment