01/12/2013

PEACE on Earth AHSC #32

Today's sketch from Atlantic Heart Sketch Challenge I tipped sideways.  Somedays I just can't get my brain to see things the way they should...lol


I love the flexibility of using theses sketches and applying them to already wonderful stamps.  The hippie chick comes from All that Scraps!  I love digital stamps and I have filled Christine for a few years. Amy R creates cool sentiments from her shoppe too....just sayin:).  



I used a piece of chipboard to create the sentiment and covered it with paper that looked like jeans.  I used all scraps to get some used (ask Melanie about the mount I am trying to work through...lol). I coloured her with Sharpies and promarkers (hair was completed with promarkers).  I had a gellieroller pen for her boots and used Stickles for her shirt.  


I just used a spellbinder to mimic the earth and stamped Happy Holidays inside.  I really love the look of a card when it is finished inside.  

Like my hippie chick. I sure hope you have amazing holidays and humanity can find some Peace on Earth.
Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment