15/11/2013

Birthday Surprise for Imagine That!

I have a friend, very very talented friend, that said, " look at the stamps at Imagine That".  Now she is so good she got on the design team and as you can imagine I couldn't help but look at all the wonderful talent offered.  So to make a long story even longer I guessed a few sentiments for a set (and won..... Holy moly). So when asked about the second set I won I chose something I could easily make a card for the monthly challenge.........and so without further adieu .....here is my Birthday Seahorse card!


I have been so busy I can only take my photos at night and the lighting is not quite as good as it should be.  I used the Birthday Seahorse for this card, you can find it at : https://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/.         I used cardstock that was very neon yellow, not sure of the brand.  
Then I used copics to color the seahorse, and the background.  I made sparkly waves with stickles and used 
American Crafts ribbon.  

I hope that you enjoy another card created by me!  I also am selling CTMH. You can find my web page at http://tarah.ctmh.com/Default.aspx.  

Hope you have a great day! And happy scrapping folks
Cheers,
Tarah

No comments:

Post a Comment