14/10/2013

Christmas decorations ACSC #25

Hello all you card makers and paper crafters!  Today we are looking at card sketch number 25.  This sketch is an easy peeasy one because you can adapt, like all the sketches, into something that works for you!


I am absolutely guilty for leaving this card last minute but I had already coloured the girl elf (last year for peats sake). So when I rummaged around and whipped up this Christmas, holiday cheer card -it all came together with a little glue and mortar!  



I used sharpies to color the girl elf, even the silver Christmas ball she is holding.  I used recollections black cardstock, doodlebug designs red patterned paper and my minds eye laundry line for the background.  The ribbon came from a stash and I think it's prima but if not then .....well, I'm not so sure.  I used bling that I purchased at the good old dollar store (although I have never gotten out of the store for a mear dollar!!). I used gelli embossing powder in jet black for the sentiment which was also in my loose stamps.  

I hope you participate in this challenge blog because what better way to get some cards accomplished while having fun with others?!  

Have a scrap happy day folks!
Cheers,
Tarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment