02/09/2013

"T" is for tea from chichi memories

Oh my word what fun this was to create!  Just like the images at Chichi Memories, it was a fantastic and sweet project.  I used Cosmo Cricut paper which had the right balance of pink with girlish fun.  I loved this little girl image!

She was easy to paper piece.  I used copic sketch markers for the skin and teacup.  The skin colors that I use (almost all the time) are E00, E11 and the cheeks are R20.  These go to colors are easy to blend and super quick to lay down and look good.

I used Tattered Angles chalkboard spray.  I just loved how it matched the little girls outfit.  Plus my daughter loved spraying the mist and flinging it all over.  She did a happy dance and declaimed "I LOVE CRAFTS".

The tiny letters are from Cosmo Cricut.  The pink letter "T", is from letters I would consider my stash!  I do declare that this school year be more about using my stash rather than looking for so much new product.  I challenge you to dig out some old supplies, purchase a few new supplies and PURCHASE these cutie patootie stamps from ChiChi Memories!  Don't forget to take a picture and show us your awesome work using these stamps.


Hope you have a scrap happy day! 
Cheers,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment