30/09/2013

Hydrangea Set from Beccy's Place

This is my last post as a Guest Designer at Beccy's Place.  It has been a wonderful experience and I am so thankful she gave me a chance to be on a design team!  What fun, I encourage everyone to give it a try because it is very gratifying!

Using the hydrangea stamp set I got to finish the calendar.  This calendar was fun to use all three sets from Beccy's Place     


Backside:

I got to create 4 pages using this set, mostly because I LOVE the purple, blue and green combination. It is very bright and beautiful!  Again Beccy is a very talented artist who continues to Wow her audience with her stunning creations!

Page 2


Backside:


I hope you go to Beccy's and indulge in many digi stamps because they can be used in many projects in various ways!  I look forward to many more creations from her and want to give a heartfelt THANK YOU for your work and support!  

Beccy has a freebie that you can grab and participate in the challenge too!  

Happy scrapping folks!
Cheers,
T




No comments:

Post a Comment