16/09/2013

Butterfly Lucy AHSC #21



This is sketch number 21 from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  Michelle Stewart and Darla Haverstock have outdone themselves again :)
I used the wonderful C.C. designs Butterfly Lucy.  When I seen the cute butterfly on this card I immediately thought of her!  I think Christine Oliver Wooden is an amazing artist!  I coupled the image with a paper line I totally adore!  Basic Grey is one of my all time favorite paper companies.  They always have a number of beautiful papers, embellish and yummy treats that coordinate together well.  The purple butterflies were cut from basill cardstock using the Martha Stewart 3 butterfly punch.



I sure hope that you decide to join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!  The talent is endless from all the ladies who participate!  

Have a scrap happy day!
Cheers,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment