19/08/2013

Pop by Sometime, AHSC #17

This card was inspired by Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

I love the honeycomb shapes!  It is just a happy way to be!  I used Whimsie Doodles images and sentiment.  Aren't they cute?  I think the sentiment is sweet.  How whimsical to put that sentiment  with a girl holding popcorn! The colouring was all done with copics and recently I seen a neat way to post pictures of the markers used for a project...I think I will try it for the next one.  It's great to learn new ways to show product and projects:)

The paper line used for this project is simple stories.  I love the colors and combination of patterns.  I hope you enjoy.  Have a scrap happy day! 
Cheers,
T

Inside card:





7 comments:

  1. Super cute, great job with the colours. It really "pops".

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is darling. I am so not a markers kind of girl, but I love this . Great job Tarah !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. supper sweet card! your image is so darling and the sentiment inside is so cheerful! just like the rest of the card! great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, I love how you interpreted the sketch, stayed true to it but so different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies, I love getting your positive comments:)

    ReplyDelete