29/07/2013

Santa's Time

I loved making a Christmas card in July. It was so fun as there was no pressure to get 10 cards completed in a certain amount of time.  This is a monthly challenge at scrap, paper, scissors (yeah, Helen!).  This image is from Stampin up and it was coloured with Stampin up markers.  I created an easel card for this because I loved the sentiments that came with the image.  The top sentiment says Wondrous Wishes and the bottom says: the joy of brightening a child's heart creates the magic of Christmas.  Both sentiments were embossed with black glitter embossing powder.  

I used Bo Bunny Christmas paper from their........line.  The green and tinsel thread are from my sewing basket (which definitely doesn't get used for sewing).  I used American Crafts red sparkly brads and  Christmas red Stickles.  

I had not used my punches in awhile so I dusted a few of those off and punched the lower boarder....it makes all the difference...lol.  Have a scrap happy day:). 

Cheers,
T




No comments:

Post a Comment