09/03/2013

Hippo's Sudsy Birthday

One of my dearest friends birthday is coming soon and for some reason when I seen this Dustin Pike Digi I immediately thought of her! She has a wonderful joie de vie! The funny thing is she doesn't drink so the suds really are for a warm bath! The sentiment came from a random website but it fit because we are both getting to the middle age zone...lol!

This card will be entered in Dustin Pike's challenge to use pastels. I found it more difficult to find paper in the pastel shades as it is not really a color scheme I am drawn to. But, I think she sure is cute ( I paper pieced the hippo). Colorbok Cardstock, creative memories, spellbinders, twinery twine, not sure where the patterned paper came from and copic used to color.





No comments:

Post a Comment