04/10/2012

2 in one week!!

Woot woot I finished yet another project!  I hardly get to finish one lately sooooo two is exceptional! This is the October free digital image from Birdie Brown. I really love their images.  Her quirky personality shines through with the wonderfully creative images and sentiments.  Thank you Birdie Brown;). birdiebrown.blogspot.ca
I used smooch around the elf to give it a resist look or flowing look.  The paper line is from k & co.: Autumn leaves.  I used distress ink around the image and stampin' up chocolate chip around the edge. It was a super fun image to use.  I am anxious to see what next month brings!

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, Tarah. I love how you colored the leaves. Thank you for joining my freebie challenge this month.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete